Be sure that the refrigerator is turned off.
The refrigerator door should be left propped open slightly so that mold does not form inside. On some models there may be a latch position which keeps the door open a small amount.
To store the lp tanks:
1. Close the valves on each of the lp tanks.
2. Disconnect the hose from each lp tank.
3. Loosen the bracket which holds the lp tanks onto the trailer.
4. Remove the lp tanks.
5. To prevent insects or dust from entering the lp tank valve fittings, close off the lp tank valve fittings with a cap or piece of plastic bag tied around the fitting.
6. To prevent insects or dust from entering the lp lines, close off the open hose ends with a cap or a piece of plastic bag tied around the hose end.
7. Store the lp tanks in a vented outdoor location away from any enclosed housing or garage space.